Gates of Horizon
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Gates of Horizon is a space conquest online game.
During your space journey you will gain power over the universe leading fleets around the systems, improving and managing crew and assets, taking control of entire sectors with your corporation and fighting the dreaded alien menace that still threatens the human race.
Lead special agents of a space corporation: each agent has a dedicated leveling system, and a skill tree that allows for a deep customization of your crew. No fixed classes, and skills can be re-allocated as often as you wish. Hire more agents while leveling corporation: up to 20 crew members to play with, allowing for simultaneous and coordinated activities, both on stations and in space.
Build ships and sail through the space: Corporations will build fleets of vessels that Agents can pilot in space. Every ship is unique: fill the ship hull with components and create custom outfits.
Lead fleets in cinematic space fights: engage in 3D, RTS-like combat action against your corporation's enemies. Send ships in an enemy sector, and they will fight at their best even when the player is offline, using custom AI settings.
Play everywhere: wherever the player is, he will be able to play Gates of Horizon on every platform available. The game works the same way on every system, and the same persistent universe will be always there when switching from your desktop PC to your tablet. Players can now play on Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android, and soon a iOS version will be available.
What to Expect
No subscriptions, no hidden costs: buy the game once, play forever, on all available platforms. Period.
No "pay to win": should we ever decide to have microtransactions in the game, it will be for vanity items only, with absolutely no advantage in game: maybe a fancy paint for a ship, or a unique agent portrait, but no more than that.
We listen: we made this game so that players can have fun. When it'll be the time to add something new, we'll ask our players first.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page