GI Racing 2.0
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A pulse-pounding, arcade-style racer that lets you drive powerful cars on famous tracks from around the world. Enjoy both day and night-time races. Take on different weather and visibility conditions while driving cars with unique handling and responsiveness. Jump into a Quick Race any time or join a racing team and try your luck on the Tournament Circuit. As your skills improve, youll be invited to drive for more prestigious racing clubs and access better, faster cars.
- Arcade racer with a simulation feel that is welcoming to all players
- Competitive single-player career mode with Tournament Circuit and Trophy Room
- Quick Race options let you jump right in and customize your racing experience
- Stunning visuals and lighting provide an immersive and realistic world
- Race on real-world tracks from a variety of countries
- Realistic vehicle and cockpit damage make the game more challenging
- Wheel, peddle, joystick, joypad, game pad, and keyboard support
- Multiple difficulty settings and Driver AI that adapts to player skill level
- Multi-GPU support providing accelerated rendering performance
- Cinematic multi-camera replay system to watch back races frame-by-frame
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page