Just Bones Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Just Bones game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In Just Bones, you play the role of a skeleton who wants to become human again. You used to be a powerful mage until one of your dangerous experiments failed and caused an explosion that destroyed your body to pieces. The only part of your body that remains intact is your skull.
The explosion threw you far away from your home. Luckily, you still can move and think!
The goal is to collect bones and useful tools in order to make your way back home and restore your body back to its original appearance - but beware of dangers and puzzles that lie in your way!
- Just Bones is 2D platform with fast-paced gameplay
- The path is set across many levels in caves, mountains and swamps
- Collect body parts and tools to receive special abilities
- Be careful: after every time you fall, you will have to re-assemble yourself from scratch
- Levels hide many secrets: search them to find bonus items
Are you ready to start your journey?