- Release date: 9/5/2016
- Developer: Reality Reflection
- Publisher: Reality Reflection
- Genre: Indie
- Languages: English
- Features: Single-player, Online Multi-Player, Cross-Platform Multiplayer, Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Tracked Motion Controllers, Seated, Standing
- Requirements: View details
Music Inside: A VR Rhythm Game
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: intel i5 4590
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970, Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Required
- Additional Notes: Windows Media Player Required
Music Inside Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Music Inside: A VR Rhythm Game game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
What would it feel like to jump inside the music? To see and feel the heartbeat of the music and to play along with it! Dream big, because no matter what is in your head, it will come true.
Just choose your favorite song and play. You can choose any song from either your own music library or the never-ending list on SoundCloud. The 10 different pads and four colors of notes will guide you to Music Inside.
Everyone knows that the best way to enjoy the best is to share with your besties. With multiplayer mode, you can play with your friends next door or with any users anywhere: literally anyone from the big gigantic world!
So you in or not?
Come inside, and play the music!
- Choose from 5 difficulty levels and 4 different game modes
- Add any MP3 file from your personal music library. Our algorithm accurately determines when to place the beats to give you a stimulating gameplay experience.
- Create a profile and track your high score for each song under each game mode.
- Multiplayer mode!
- Enjoy visuals that place you at center stage facing a live audience.
- Audio visualisations, fireworks, and special effects complement the beat of the music and your performance
- Customize your gameplay experience with custom drum sticks and fun themes.
- Steam achievements