Khet 2.0 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Khet 2.0 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Laser Game Khet 2.0: Mind blowing laser fun for players ages 9-99. Using simple rules that can be learned in minutes players alternate turns moving Egyptian themed mirrored pieces, after which they fire their laser with the goal of blasting their opponents Pharaoh to win the game!
Buy it once, play it on PC, Mac, & Linux!
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the computer AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes hot-seat/pass-n-play mode for multiplayer using only one computer.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Full controller and Steam Big Picture support
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Friggin lasers!
- Elo Ratings for online games ranked on a Steam Leaderboard
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Backgrounds & Emoticons
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- The Khet board game is a winner of many awards including Mensa Select, Popular Science: Best of 2011 Toy Fair, and was a Toy Association Toy of the Year Finalist.
- Steam version has no added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.