The Laser Game Khet 2.0: Mind blowing laser fun for players ages 9-99. Using simple rules that can be learned in minutes players alternate turns moving Egyptian themed mirrored pieces, after which they fire their laser with the goal of blasting their opponents Pharaoh to win the game!
Buy it once, play it on PC, Mac, & Linux!
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the computer AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes hot-seat/pass-n-play mode for multiplayer using only one computer.
- Full 3D with camera-control
- Full controller and Steam Big Picture support
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Friggin lasers!
- Elo Ratings for online games ranked on a Steam Leaderboard
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Backgrounds & Emoticons
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- The Khet board game is a winner of many awards including Mensa Select, Popular Science: Best of 2011 Toy Fair, and was a Toy Association Toy of the Year Finalist.
- Steam version has no added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.