Tavernier is a mix between a tavern management game and an interactive story, in which you are in charge of a tavern in a medieval fantasy world.
You have to make your business prosper - which implies some supplies and decoration management strategies - while paying the inevitable annoying weekly taxes. But being an innkeeper also means talking directly to your customers. So, be prepared to welcome quite the colorful characters in your tavern, and be careful what you say to them. The way you respond to their problems could impact not only your business but even the whole town!
So will you be a nice, fun guy, or will you be the stingiest person on Earth? Where will your choices lead you, you and the increasingly fishy town that you live in?
- Manage your own tavern!
- Multiple choices and endings!
- Many random events and encounters!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.