Let Them Come
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Let Them Come is a fast paced pixel art shoot em up. Twitchy trigger fingers and focused battle tactics are the order of the day as wave after wave of alien-like creatures try to take you down. Gameplay is simple to pick up but hard to master - only the best of the best will survive to fight another day. With a variety of alien creatures to mow down and cool weapons to do it with, stylish retro backdrops and a hard rockin soundtrack, Let Them Come is a fast and furious pixel style shooter on steroids
- Loadout Customization - Upgrade and customize your arsenal as you unlock new items to take down the hordes!
- Unrelenting Onslaught - Combat an endless stream of diverse enemies with cunning attack mechanics.
- BoomBox - Rock out to the music of your choice as you unleash hell fire on the enemy and collect new mixtapes as you go.
- Dynamic Lighting Use tracer fire and explosions tactically to help target the oncoming targets in darker levels
- Ferocious Boss Battles - Face grim odds against terrifying boss creatures in the ultimate level showdown!
- Online Leaderboards - Show off your shooter prowess and boast with friends as you climb to the top of the ladder and become the best of the best!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page