Unfortunately, professional review of the Leylines game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Leylines is a 4X game, a turn-based strategy game of exploration and conquest. Features include:
- Fast gameplay that avoids micromanagement.
- Seven unique races with each their own tech tree; no shared units with slightly different stats. Over 180 units in total, including summons and customizable hero units.
- Over 90 diverse spells. Clone enemy units, deploy ghosts to reduce enemy morale, cast tidal waves to move ships around, and use illusion to disguise your units as something else. Plus fireballs, of course.
- Tactical terrain. Jungle and mountains are impassable to most units, and desert will damage them. Build watchtowers and explosives on the map, and use your magic to move mountains.
- Atmospheric soundtrack by Royal Holloway composer Nikolas Sideris, known from games such as Resonance, Diamonds in the Rough, and A Tale of Two Kingdoms.
- Multiplayer support, including online, hotseat, and splitscreen.
- Of course there will be achievements and Steam trading cards. A scenario editor is also included.