GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
NIGHTSIDE is a four races sci-fi base building real time strategy game set on the dark side of an unknown planet where the valuable "green ice" resource can be found. Follow Adam, a human explorer, as he discovers the secrets of this dark world through a story-driven single player campaign.
- 14 MISSIONS STORY DRIVEN SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN follow the human explorer Adam through his journey of discovery of a dark world as he witnesses the war between two alien races while hoping that help will come from his fellow humans
- Versus AI sharpen your skills in battles versus a challenging AI (18 maps and 3 difficulties available)
Other Points Of Interest
- no fog of war, just lights of your units/buildings for vision
- four races with different gameplay mechanics
- fast paced combat oriented gameplay
- intuitive and accessible interface
- all races have mobile bases
- good balance between micro and macro management
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page