Unfortunately, professional review of the Othello game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Othello is an ageless game that takes a minute to learn and a lifetime to master. Place tiles surrounding your opponents tiles to flip them to your color. Get to the end with more tiles of your color and you are the winner!
Buy it once, play it on PC, Mac, & Linux.
This is the most full-featured version of Othello ever created. Features:
- Play locally or online.
- Play against the computer World class "Zebra" AI with five difficulty levels.
- Includes "hot-seat"/"pass-n-play" mode for multiplayer using only one computer.
- Asynchronous play - you can play even when your opponent is offline.
- Easily switch between full 3D with camera-control & a 2D graphics mode
- Full controller and Steam Big Picture support
- Switch seamlessly between playing with mouse/keyboard and gamepad.
- Elo Ratings for online games ranked on a Steam Leaderboard
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Backgrounds & Emoticons
- Dozens of Steam Stats & Achievements.
- Steam version has no added DRM and can run everything except the online play & Steam-specific bonuses (Steam Achievements, Steam Leaderboards, etc.), without any internet connection and/or without Steam installed.