Out of the Park Baseball 18
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Out of the Park Baseball 18 Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"OOTP is an astonishing accomplishment!" - Boston Red Sox Principal Owner John W. Henry
Step into the shoes of a GM and/or field manager to own the future or rewrite the past of your favorite real-world baseball franchise. Build the team the way you want to. Start a new career with your favorite 2017 MLB team or span through almost 150 years of baseball history and run any team from the past! You can even set up your own fictional baseball universe or compete in online leagues against other OOTP players. The possibilities in OOTP 18 are endless.
The brand new 2017 MLB roster set will include all projected Opening Day MLB rosters as well as the complete minor league system down to the rookie leagues and even future draft classes. Can the Chicago Cubs repeat as World Series winners, despite the loss of Aroldis Chapman and Dexter Fowler? Or did the Cleveland Indians' successful offseason set them up for at taking the World Series trophy home this year? Will the Boston Red Sox's rotation, anchored by Chris Sale and David Price, dominate in the AL East, or are the rebuilding Yankees already a contender? Which team will win the tight National League West Division, the powerhouse LA Dodgers, led by the best pitcher in baseball, Clayton Kershaw?
On top of this, 8 international leagues (Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Italy, The Netherlands, Mexico and Cuba) and several international and US independent leagues return to OOTP 18 with accurate and projected 2017 rosters.
Dive into the more hands-on management and set your team's lineups, pitching staffs, and in-game strategy. You can oversee your league at a high level, or play out each game, managing play by play or even pitch by pitch. OOTP players progress realistically over time. Build a team through the draft, or sign big free agents to put you over the top!
New Features in OOTP 18 include:
- Experience a new game mode in OOTP 18: Challenge! This mode is available for newly created leagues (standard / historical / fictional) and adds a unique twist, along with new rewards, while playing OOTP. Your achievements are tracked in an (optional) online profile. Are you the best OOTP manager on the planet?
- Improved 3D Mode & Game Highlight Reels. With even more ballpark detail than before and enhanced player animations, the 3D game mode in OOTP has taken another leap forward.
- New Tournamanets & Fall Leagues. Set up your own national or international tournaments, choose from different tournament modes, and manage your favorite nation to international glory.
- Historical Negro Leagues. With the help of Seamheads.com, our historical database experts have been able to add most Negro leagues seasons to the historical minor league feature of Out of the Park Baseball 18, including accurate rosters and player statistics.
- Redesigned Injury System. Injuries in OOTP 18 has been reworked to be more realistic and interesting. A detailed injury history is tracked for players, the injury database has been enhanced, there are now nagging little long-term injuries, injuries to different body types have different long-term effects, and much more.
- Team Promotion & Relegation Support. Create a challenging new league setup where teams fight for promotion and try to defend against relegation to a lower league level.
- The ability to retain player salaries in trades.
- Improved AI throughout the game, for a more challenging experience than ever.
- Beautiful new interface design with three different skins.
- Many 2017 CBA rule changes are incorporated in modern MLB games
- Improved player morale / team chemistry system
- Improved player creation & development system
- Improved game recaps, enhanced play-by-play text and league news
- And much more...
Out of the Park Baseball 18 is here. Greatness has no boundaries!
Visit us on www.ootpdevelopments.com
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.