GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Gaming experiment in genre of music runner - not a game, aesthetic concept.
Put the pedal to the metal or your girl will die!
Her heart works with help of the car engine and its you who decide how much time she has.
And it depends on you how many neon landscapes she will see - the road to the sky has no end in the last trip.
The endless world in Retrowawe setting where you'll burn tyres of the car to the strongest tracks of Retowawe/Synthwawe composers.
Neon landscapes with mountain chains and beaches will be your companions in the fated race.
If the car engine stops working, she will die and her blood will be on your hands!
Experience the atmosphere of the world inspired by 80s with their neon lights, VHS tapes and synth pop. Buckle up!
See you on the fluorescent road in your last ride towards the sunset!
PS: Try to hold out for 8 minutes...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page