The Odyssey: Winds of Athena
Liquid Dragon Studios
- OS: Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB, OpenGL compatible video card with latest drivers installed
- Storage: 250 MB available space
God Game : The Odyssey Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Odyssey: Winds of Athena game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As the Greek Goddess Athena, control the wind, seas, and air to guide the hero Odysseus back home. In this physics-based overhead strategy game, based on Homer's The Odyssey, you'll manipulate the environment to help Odysseus's fleet return from the Trojan Wars.
Realistic water current simulation will amaze and challenge you, as you use your godly powers to protect the Hero's fleet.
Guide the fleet through gorgeous scenery that surrounds Mediterranean Sea.
Protect the fleet from cyclones, harpies, sirens, and other mythical beasts, through over 50 unique levels! Put your strategic skills to the test, as you work through a myriad of intriguing scenarios!
- Over 50 amazing hand painted levels.
- New exciting dangers for your boats including sirens, sea-monsters, storm clouds and more!
- Replay any level at will to increase your score and rating.