GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In Plantera you build your own garden and watch it grow with new plants, bushes, trees and animals.
As you play and expand your garden you will attract helpers, round blue creatures that will help you pick up things and harvest your plants.
If you want you can pluck trees and harvest plants yourself, or let your helpers do the work for you while you watch or build and invest in new plants. The helpers will even continue to work while you are not playing the game, and some new gold should always be waiting for you on your return!
It's good to keep your eyes open though, as sometimes mean critters may invade your garden. Hunt them out yourself or invest in a guard dog to keep the order.
Go up in level to unlock new plants, bushes, trees and animals and continue to expand and improve your garden!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page