Rule Your School
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
YOUR school, YOUR decisions.
Rule Your School is a game in which you create and manage a school. Choose the correct decisions at the right time and become the best school in town! You are the headmaster, you decide what happens. Organize proms, hire teachers, force students to work in the gardens or be generous and let them play football.
With over 150 objects to choose from the possibilities are endless. Pick the right floor type and a wallpaper. Build classrooms with modern tables, or rather use classic ones. Your choice.
- Design and build your own school.
- Hire teachers, train them and customize their pay. Make sure they are content or risk losing your most valuable employees!
- Draw in new students but make sure your school is big enough!
- Keep your students happy and healthy. Pick what food is available in the canteen and set their prices. Everything affects everything. Make the right decisions!
- Your students and teachers will present you with dilemmas. How will you respond to these dilemmas and how will it change your school?
- Inspect detailed statistics about your students and teachers to help you better respond to certain events!
- Unlock many objects, possibilities and make sure your school is up to standard!
- Enjoy classic mode where you start from the bottom and work your way to the most popular school in town or try sandbox and build the school of your dreams right off the bat!
WeersProductions is founded by Floris Weers. Charlotte Weers and Joris van Lith joined the development group during the creation of Rule Your School. All members of WeersProductions are Dutch students who love gaming and like to share this by creating their own.
WE create, YOU play.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page