Sage Mountain Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sage Mountain game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
When you opened your eyes to the mysterious light of the shrine, you realized that 575 years ago you came back.
You decided to stay in town to find a clue to your return home.
"Why am I here, how am I going to get back?"
Sage Mountain is an oriental fantasy farming game.
You will spend most of your time farming, fishing and cooking after a time travel to the past.
You will also have relationships with the village people.
Sometimes you find clues to time travel. Get rid of all kinds of gods, ghosts, and monsters, and get clues and valuable things!
(Sometimes there are puzzles with a headache.)
- Make up the farm! Learn how the villagers live and mingle. Plant crops, fruits.
- Try fishing, too. If you want to have time to think alone, catch fish!
- Purify the degraded gods. Purify the degraded gods, the 12 gods with mysterious powers.
- Take the risk of finding mate/rials and make special items.
- I'm a Chef! Try to grow and process the crops you need to cook!
- Get wood, stone, ore to make furniture and items!