Scary Humans Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Scary Humans game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Meet Mrgrt, a little alien coming from Flrws planet (vocals dont exist there). On a routine expedition with his crew, he had been captured and isolated in a cryogenic vessel. The alien has become a lab rat for scary, shifty humans! But one day, a Friday 13th virus attack opened the vessel and the alien escaped. The alarms were triggered, the humans started chasing the alien and now he has to find a way out. Will you be able to help him?
- Labyrinths and levels, procedurally generated. Every game will be completely different and with a new challenge each time.
- High difficulty levels. Once you fail, you will go back to were you started. Awaken all your senses to be 100% alert on the game and escape!
- 3 kinds of humans: runners (when they speed up, watch out!), chubbies (harder to dodge) and regulars (they are tirelessly chasing you), all dressed in their isolator suits.
- 6 challenging but addictive levels. The further you go, the smarter and faster the humans will be...
- 2 boosters to get rid of the humans who run after you: energy bombs and disturbing shouts.
- Cards of different colors to open the doors of the room
- Originally composed soundtrack, made specifically for the game. Set on the classical horror and sci-fi films from the 80s, including synthesizers and catchy rythms.
- A timer that will keep track of the time youre playing
- Easy game tutorial to show you how to play
- A retro sytle that will win you over from the first time you play.
- Lots of hours of fun and horror!
Dont wait any longer and make those scary humans pay for what they did to you! Enjoy Scary Humans for as many times as you wish! Each time you play will be different, thanks to our procedural programming that avoids repetitiveness. Experience the tension of being chased and beat your score. The higher you level up, the more challenging it gets: humans wont forgive and will be tougher each time!
Humans have never been as terrifying as they are now. Run away NOW!