Cyber City 2157: Cyberpunk Visual Novel Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Cyber City 2157: The Visual Novel game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You wake up looking at the cell and trying to remember a dream you have seen last night. There are only vague memories in your head - It was something connected with the cosmos and with the frightened astronaut's face. You have no time to think - you have to go to the work. There you create a perfect simulations of a human, called Molds.
So your journey through the parks, cemeteries, suburbs and dreams begins. Your adventure is in the City where the sun never sets.
It's a surreal mix of classical visual novels, odd choices, cyberpunk, mysticism and everyday life of a man lost in a rapidly changing reality.
You'll see the game, inspired by the numerous arthouse films, postmodern literature and dreams that come closer to dawn.
This game is the memory of the games that have never existed.
- 150 background images, some of them are animated, made in the old-school pixel art
- Graphics, based on a simulation of the old systems and monitors (mostly on the Commodore 64 and MSX)
- Dive into the crazy world full of mysticism and cyberpunk
- The atmospheric and varied music (40 songs)
- The total duration of the game: more than 4 hours
- Just read, watch, listen to and ponder the riddles of the game world
- Steam Trading Cards
Thank you and happy reading!