Your colony can harvest resources, build units, conquer territory, trade with another colonies. As you conquer more territory, your influence in the game world grows, as well as your abilities to expand your footprint. However, it requires a lot of effort on your part, since multiple players may aim at the same territory.
Screeps is developed for people with programming skills. Unlike some other RTS games, your units in Screeps can react to events without your participation provided that you have programmed them properly. And, unlike other MMO, you do not have to play Screeps constantly to play well. It is quite enough just to check once in a while to see if everything goes well.
- Units of all players coexist in the same real-time huge persistent world and obey the same rules.
- Many kinds of units, base building, mining resources, territory control, economy, manufacturing, transporting, logistics, trading all the attributes of a real strategy game which you need to program!
- The better your scripts, the better your game irrespective of the time played. Your creeps will mine, build, defend, and conquer as you just work, sleep, or walk your dog.
- Only basic programming skills are required. However, if you are a pro developer, now is the chance to put your skills to the limit!
- Edit your scripts from the in-game editor, or using your favorite external IDE.
- Lifetime MMO access with 10 CPU limit included in the starter package. Unlock your full CPU in your account on the official server by purchasing a CPU subscription plan or via in-game items called Subscription Tokens (can be bought by in-game credits). The subscription cost is the same for all players, there is no way to pay more to gain more advantages.
- Host your own server, modify games rules and play with your friends via LAN or on the Internet. No subscription required. The server is an open source project.
- The game is slow-paced (from 2 seconds to 5 seconds per game tick depending on a world shard where you start playing), since it allows you to debug your scripts in the real-time world. You can use your private server to develop and test with fast pace (up to 10 game ticks per second).
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.