- Release date: 11/19/2012
- Developer: 5th Cell Media
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese-Brazil
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
5th Cell Media
- OS: Windows XP or higher
- Processor: AMD Atholon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI X1800 or better / nVidia 7800 or better / Intel 4100 or better. 256MB Video RAM. Shader 3.0 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB HD space
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Scribblenauts Unlimited Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Scribblenauts Unlimited game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Venture into a wide-open world where the most powerful tool is your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles in seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Create your own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with friends online using Steam Workshop to be used in game or further modified as you like!
For the first time, learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
- Object Creator: Create original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online. Use them in game or modify them as you like!
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new Starite Vision helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.