Seven Kingdoms 2 HD Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Seven Kingdoms 2 HD game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Take control of any of twelve emerging Human civilizations: Egyptian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongol, Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, Norman, Viking or Celt.
- Unique gameplay that is not just about gathering resources, amassing a big army and attacking enemies.
- An incredible blend of city management, trade, industry, espionage, diplomacy and conquest.
- You can either fight or buy your way to victory.
- Play as Humans or Fryhtans
- 12 Ancient Human Kingdoms, including Egyptian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongol, Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, Norman, Viking or Celt.
- 7 Fearful Fryhtan Species and their Special Units & Powers
- 12 Powerful Gods and Goddesses
- Heroes to hire for each of the 12 human civilizations
- Build Industries & Trading Routes
- Intriguing espionage actions, including agitation, counter-spy, information theft, bribing, assassination, technology theft, and camouflage.
- Conduct Subtle Diplomacy or Flagrantly Break Treaties
- A Random Campaign Generator with role playing elements.
New Features of the HD version:
- HD support Support screen resolutions up to 1920x1080.
- Large map mode which is 4 times as large as the original map, opening up new strategy possibilities.
- 14 high quality music tracks
- Improved gameplay balance
- Enhanced shortcut key support