GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This is a remake and expansion of an earlier PuzzleScript game, Signal. What I thought was so brilliant about the original is that while the rules never change, the level design is such that your ability to fully comprehend and exploit those rules shifts radically over time. The early levels are trivial to figure out it looks at first like a standard block-pushing game but it turns out that even the basic mechanism through which you were interacting with those puzzles works differently than you could have intuited. There are at least five revelatory moments and each delivers a nice little jolt of discovery and recontextualization.
- Puzzle Exploration
- Non-linear narrative
- Dark and mysterious cybernetic atmosphere
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page