GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Visitor is a VR ONLY horror experience about an unexpected visitor calling to your door in the middle of the night. The game relies heavily on atmosphere, utilizing a dark environment to make the player both as nervous and uncomfortable as possible. The Visitor does not require any controls. Visual cues such as flickering lights inform the player of where to direct their gaze, so simply put on your VR headset and enjoy.
What does The Visitor run on?
- HTC Vive
- Rift CV1 (Please read the discussion titled "Running on CV1" if you are using the CV1)
- Oculus Rift 1.3.0 or above
Why The Visitor?
- Ideal VR experience for scaring friends and family.
- It is a great introduction to VR
- Only takes 10-12 minutes to complete, so scaring a friends is quick and easy
- No controls required (just a headset), so don't worry about not being familiar with game controls
Gameplay MechanicsThe Visitor was made with the intention of being as accessible as possible, so because of that, absolutely no controls are required. You just need to put on the headset, look around, and enjoy :)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page