GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Welcome to Snuggle Truck, the award winning over-the-top physics-based indie driving game. Save your cargo of crazy animals by delivering them to the zoo unscathed in the least amount of time. Tilt your truck, catch the fuzzies, drive over armadillos, and rocket your way through hills, caverns, and deserts. Perform backflips and navigate loops, harsh terrain, and unexpected obstacles all while attempting not to crush the poor animals.
- Exciting 'One More Time' Gameplay Easy-to-learn physics gameplay that's hard to master. Collect medals for successful runs and gather rewards for different play styles.
- Beautifully Rendered Cartoon Art Hand-painted by none other than famed LucasArts artist Bill Tiller, known for his work on Curse of Monkey Island.
- Leaderboards and Achievements A smattering of silly achievements and multiple leaderboards to compare your best times against friends.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page