Unfortunately, professional review of the Terraform game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 220 Planets to solve!
- 13 unique hexagon tiles, including mountains, water, soil, forests, deserts, settlements and volcanoes
- 4 weather types! Fair, rain, hot, and snow!
- 13 different tools to alter the environment, including forest seeds, settlers and asteroids
- Level Editor
- Steam workshop integration. Make, share, download and play community planets
- Turn-based gameplay. Sit back, relax and think about your next move
- Natural disasters like forest fires and hurricanes
- Take yourself through University, your first job and finally take down the big corporations by yourself
- Terraform ratings and online leaderboards. Clear levels more effectively to increase your score
Create Natural disasters like forest fires and hurricanes and use them to Terraform planets to reach your goal of becoming the most renown Terraformer in the Galaxy.
Different tools can be used like, shovels to dig a path for water to flow, plants to create forests, asteroids to create huge craters to fill with water, the windwaker to change the wind direction and many more.
Compare your Terraform rating with others online. On each level you can see what the best online record is as well as upload your total score and compare on the leader-boards.