GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Racecraft is a new eSport racing game based on PROCEDURAL technology. For the FIRST TIME ever, you can randomly generate an endless number of realistic racetracks, craft your car and join the competition ruled by the Racing Authority, the official governing body of the Racecraft eSport world.
eSport section (Free)
Join for FREE Racecraft and start competing in many asynchronous racing events: hotlaps, championships, tournaments and special events with prizes.
Build your way to glory by increasing your performance index and obtaining higher and prestigious licenses. You will be able to track your progress through all the metrics and informations you need to evaluate your overall performance.
Racecraft is fun and competitive, and to keep it that way you need to follow the sporting code of the Racing Authority, which was established to keep competitiveness fair and fun for everyone. Synchronous multiplayer events with real-time collision is coming soon.
Get a Premium account to fully access all the Premium content, that includes:
Race section (Premium)Challenge AI drivers in various game modes:
-Time Attack, where you can freely set lap times trying to beat your own or your friends best laps.
-Bot Challenge, where you have to win a race versus a single opponent, to then meet a progressively stronger one.
-Quick Race, where you race versus a number of randomly generated opponents.
Single player championship and campaign are coming soon.
Craft section (Premium)Craft your car and tracks:
-Customize your car and make it unique.
-Create an endless number of very realistic racetracks, randomly generated based on specific parameters you can chose, and then share them with the community!
Racecrafts procedural technology used for track generation is unique in the racing game genre. Bot and Helmet crafting are coming soon.
Follow the Dev BlogFollow the dev blog at http://playracecraft.com to know more about Racecraft, its development, its procedural technology and the people who are working on the game.
Like us on Facebook for exclusive contents and the latest news and updates on Racecraft!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page