Propelled Bird Software
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6 GHz or greater
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7
- Processor: QuadCore 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 512MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or ATI Radeon 4870
Unfortunately, professional review of the TesserAct game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The Catalyst, one variant of a line of emergency and industrial tools, allows the user to temporarily walk on water, climb falling water, run faster, and stop objects in mid-air to create stepping stones.
When Sam learns that a malfunctioning experimental stardrive, deep inside the facility, is threatening to rip space-time apart, she must use the Catalyst to find a way to destroy the stardrive, and ultimately find a way back home.
- Take puzzle solving to a new level, moving away from the test chamber and into the ruins of an advanced research station
- Immerse yourself in the science and society of the TesserAct universe through hidden terminals
- Explore the diverse environments of the Heywood-Bowman Facility
- Adapt and progress as Sam dives deeper into the station's broken infastructure.