The Dolls: Reborn Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Dolls: Reborn game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
However, a skillful toy business brought interest in the old style of toys and began production in the factory. They began to rebuild the old factory, bringing in new parts. Production began churning out shiny new dolls of every kind. The remnants of before were swept into closets or tucked under the old machinery, out of sight and out of mind. The owner said that competitors were behind the rumors that some of the construction workers had disappeared on projects after dark.
Youve been hired to keep watch on the factory at night and see that the automatic machines stay running. As your boss walks out the door leaving you with your company issued flashlight, he says, Oh, and don't worry about those noises. We're sure it's nothing.
- Controlled Camera Angles
- Limited Movement that enhances the experience
- Tight Angles that limited what you see and what lurks in the shadows
- Enemies that move via sound
- Randomized Enemies in each game-play, keeping each game fresh
- Enemies that teleport at will
- Camouflage (Enemies that use items around to hide)
- Power System that drains when you use to much
- Time System that acts as a survival tool
- Lighting System that helps you survive enemies