Think To Die 3
Think To Die 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Think To Die 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
ThinkToDie 3 is a simple puzzle game where you have to find a way to die to pass the level. Master different situations, combine objects, press buttons at the right time and coordinate your actions to successfully jump into the next level. Meanwhile in many other games your main goal is to survive, in "Think To Die" it`s exactly the other way round. If you love puzzles, classic and old-fashioned entertaining games, then this might be one you would enjoy a lot.
ThinkToDie 3, features over 96 levels, adding new and interesting puzzles, mechanics and a lot of cool features like a level builder and mini game.
Level Editor:Completely new in the series will be the brand new Level-Editor, allowing you to make your own level and play infinite levels made from other players! Furthermore, the level editor comes with a voting system, allowing you to rate any played user made level.
What`s new in ThinkToDie 3:
- Level Editor
- New items and objects, therefore completely new puzzle mechanics and levels
- Improved Physics
- Art style similar to ThinkToDie 1, going away from ThinkToDie 2
- New soundtrack
- More languages supported
- Improved performance and updated game engine
- And much much more...
Other:ThinkToDie 3 will be the last of its series, no more will follow. A demo version of the game is available allowing you to play the first 15 levels of the game and test the level editor, to make sure everything will run smooth and well on your system.
- W,A,S,D or arrow keys to move
- F10 skips a level
- F8 flips camera
- "C" changes player
- "R" restarts level
- "F1"enables/disables performance profiler
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page