- OS: Windows XP or Newer
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 128 MB available space
True Bliss Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the True Bliss game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Modify geometry and experience a gaming genre that is truly unique, different, beautiful and serene all in one. For all you mathematicians out there this will satisfy all your geometric vectoring desires in a way they have never been satisfied before.
- 2 gameplay modes - Journey Mode and Freeform Mode
- 85 levels
- Create Beautiful Abstract Line Art
- Move, Deform & Connect Geometry
- Multiple yet interconnected goals
- Unlimited combinations
- A vast library of shapes to play with