World War 2: Time of Wrath
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: 1.8 Dual Core
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
World War 2: Time of Wrath Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the World War 2: Time of Wrath game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Easy rules, deep historical setting and detailed OOB, together with great moddability potential will allow for hundreds of hours of gameplay as any nation or even whole alliance.
- Europe and North Africa 1939-1948.
- More than 20000 Land Hexes.
- Over 30 countries.
- Weekly Strategic Turns.
- Simplified economic system allowing to focus on military operations.
- Air and Land Combat, including Sieges, Interceptions, Strategic Bombardment, Air Recon, Fleet Air attacks, Bombardment.
- Naval system allowing to build Aircraft Carriers, Battle, Patrol and Submarine Groups. Managing fleets, convoys and raiders in Sea Zones.
- Possible to play as any nation and as any combination of countries.
- Diplomacy focused on three main alliances: Axis. Allies and Commitern. Diplomatic actions allow to haste or slow down war entry, perform elections or Coup.
- Weather system simulates, spring and autumns rainfalls and snow. Beware of General Frost!
- Logistics system controlling supply level of all units.
- Customizable Fog of War, that might be revealed by air recon.
- Hot-seat and PBEM.
- Standard Campaign from 1939 - 1948 as well as other starting campaigns to diverse starting possibilities.
- Hundreds of historical events such as Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Vienna Dictate, Lend-Lease, and many more.
- Map zooms in and out smoothly.
- Technological race in research of new more powerful units and control power of Atomic bomb.
- Fully historical, detailed orders of battle in all scenarios with historical names for hundreds of land, air and naval units.
- Land units divided into Divisional and Corps size allows to choose tactic of steamroller or maneuvers warfare.
- Possibility to create modern or obsolete units.
- Improved A.I. to perform better in strategic and tactical level.
- Hotkeys allowing for quick access to most important functionalities.
- Mulberry harbors as a helpful and powerful tool in preparation to huge landing operations.
- Paratroopers will help to takeover distant key point locations.
- Music that aids immersion into the game atmosphere.
- Historical commanders boosting commanded units.
- Suez and Gibraltar as an important locations helping to control Mediterranean.
- Customized graphic for major countries units.
- Borders editor together with easy access to game data files allows to change and setup own scenarios.