GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Footbrawl Playground is a Physics Playground with a slight Football touch where you can goof around with a Friend, spawn NPCS, Place Traps and some more stuff.
Please be aware that the Game is in a very early Stage and more a tech Demo. There are actually no Football mechanics in yet - which will change with version 0.0.5 which will be out in 1 or 2 months. Please make also sure that you read this manual before you buy the game. Be aware that this game is at the moment more a ragdoll torture simulater then a Football Game.
- fully customizable Physics Playground
- drivable Cars
- low Gravity Mode
- slow Motion Mode
- car Soccer
- local Multiplayer For 2 Players
- placeable Traps Like
You Want More? Looking Forward to New Requests!
- basic Soccer Mode
- Spawn as much NPCs and Cars as you want and enjoy the madness
- Destroy a football Match with a giant Hand
The Game is not finished! which doesn't mean that its full of bugs. I am talking about features! At the moment I am working on version 0.0.4 which will focus on a better multiplayer experience. That means:
- Basic Footbrawl mode (which means Timer, Halftime & winning conditions)
- Bugfixes and Polishing
- more Gameplay like challenges and achievements (eg. smack 200 npcs)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page