GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Months after a zombie apocalypse, a displaced group of survivors have come to the task to take back the city in an unconventional way, not with machetes and shotguns, but with a fleet of excavators!
Early Access Features
- Original and fun Multiplayer gameplay
- Destructible Environments
- Great graphics
- Low cost
Message from the developerXCavalypse is being developed entirely by myself trying to make a living out my passion. As a gamer myself i find a disconnection between big publishers that only want to milk you and me with "hollywood recipies" kind of games without any new concept or idea behind it. XCavalypse is just a game i would like to play myself.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page