Bose SoundTouch is a proprietary app by Bose that was created to link mobile devices with any Bose speakers. It’s also a convenient music player that can work with a comprehensive list of music services. You can download Bose SoundTouch on App Store for iOS and Play Market for Android smartphones and tablets.
Functionality – 5/5
No matter how many Bose speakers you have at home, restaurant, or bar, you can easily link them all together with just one smartphone or tablet and the Bose SoundTouch app. Each speaker has a separate volume bar so that you could make every room sound perfect. It also supports all popular music services, so you can stream your purchased tracks right from the app.
Design – 5/5
Bose SoundTouch latest version is a neat white interface for music and nothing else. It’s quite similar to the Play Music as you can access all features from the hidden sidebar menu. Swipe right and you will open it. The currently playing tracks are always at the bottom so that you could swipe up to unfold the player immediately.
Usability – 4.5/5
You must download Bose SoundTouch to unleash the potential of simultaneous streaming on several speakers. It’s a lot less complicated than setting up any kinds of sound systems: no plugs, cords, or whatever. You can either play the music from your device storage or sing in your favorite services, such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, and some others. Unfortunately, Play Music and Apple Music are not integratable so far. You still can turn on multi-speaker streaming via the app. It’s an essential app for parties and making records sound like they really should. We compared the quality of sound of the default app and the Bose app for this Bose SoundTouch review. It’s basically the same and depends more on the particular hardware of your devices.
Cross-platform use – 5/5
You can install Bose SoundTouch on iOS 9.3.5, Android 4.4 KitKat, and all later versions. There’s also an advanced setup application for Mac OS and Windows PC that you can get on the official website. There’s no way to sync mobile and computer setups as they serve different purposes. In addition, you can connect the app to any of your NAS Drives to share stored music libraries from there.
The free Bose SoundTouch app allows you to stream music from integrated and other music players on one or several devices. It’s not supported by ads, so you will have a spotless control experience.
The Bottom Line
Bose SoundTouch is an essential client for every owner of Bose Bluetooth speakers. With a range of popular integrated services, you can stream music and podcasts the whole day long. Listen to the same music on all devices or launch different playlists in each room to personalize them and have an awesome party!
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 5
Many integrated services;
Simple setup and navigation;
Special PC client;
All features are free with no ads.
Headphones aren’t supported.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page