Microsoft Excel is an official mobile version of the most demanded accounting app by Microsoft. It includes the set of essential tools for making spreadsheets, conducting massive calculations with custom formulas. You can download Microsoft Excel on App Store for iOS and Play Market for Android. Tablet and smartphones versions provide the same features.
Design – 5/5
The whole Office 365 package sticks to the same UI guidelines. The core idea is to display only those elements that you may need at the moment. It means that instruments and commands appear on the screen if you can apply them to the selected object. For the rest of the time, the interface is clear from anything that can distract you from overviewing the data.
Usability – 5/5
The portable version of the Microsoft Excel app is a must-have for everyone who works with spreadsheets at work. It allows you to view, edit, and create XLS and XLSX documents, both online and offline. Just imagine that you're late with a financial report and you have to leave for work right now. Earlier, you needed to open your laptop in public transport to do something, and it was awful. Now you can continue working even while walking, standing on the bus stop, or in a crowded subway.
The list of tools for editing is not as huge as in the desktop version, but it allows you to create all types of tables. The only significant difference is the absence of various cosmetically advanced skins for graphs and tables. 'It's not of a big problem. Another important thing that we noticed while testing the app for this Microsoft Excel review it the performance throttling. You have to evaluate your device RAM with the actual size of documents that you edit to prevent the device from freezing. Some devices can work smoothly with just a couple of tables at the same time.
Features – 5/5
This application is a professional reader for XLS/XLSX documents and other files supported by the desktop version. Next, 'it's an environment for creating spreadsheets with complex calculations any size. You can work solo or invite colleagues to collaborate together at the same time. Microsoft Excel latest version is as close to the original app as possible.
You can download the free Microsoft Excel app and use it for a limited period. It requires you to own one of Microsoft Office 365 plans to go. It 'doesn't include advertisements and you 'don't have to purchase any add-ons.
The Bottom Line
Microsoft Excel for mobile is the best on-the-go service for working with spreadsheets on a professional level. It includes all the necessary tools from the desktop app and provides options for collaborative work on documents of any scale.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Perfect user interface;
Online team collaboration enabled;
Available only for Office 365 subscribers.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page