Redout: Enhanced Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre. The floating system and driving models are based on physics: each turn, slope, hard braking, acceleration, each turn and twist of the track will apply a unique force to the ship. A sharp low-polygon style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. Breezy coastlines, eerie frozen landscapes, vast desert plains: the melancholic, dystopian atmosphere of a semi abandoned Earth is the background for the most high-speed, tense and beautiful futuristic racing clashes.
- Online multiplayer - match against 12 players around the world for a real challenge
- Optional VR Support - Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or OSVR. With a new shiny cockpit view!
- Career mode - 100+ events to race, experience, level up and upgrade your ship
- A Diverse World - 25 tracks scattered around 5 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth, plus boss circuits
- Never bored - 11 event types, from classic Race to innovative Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
- Create your story - 6 racing teams, each requiring a different driving approach, and 4 increasingly fast racing classes
- Powerup - 10+ racing-focused, upgradable powerups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- Music for your ears - full 5.1 support and a dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the faster you go!
SpeedRedout is the fastest game ever made. If you can handle it. It's not about the numbers you see on screen, it's about the vibrations, the landscape and buildings flying by, the high-speed collisions, the effects, the sounds, the immersion: everything is meant to feel like you're going FAST.
Online MultiplayerChallenge up to 12 players from all over the world and find out who's the best Redout pilot in history! Do you think you have got what it takes? Prove it. True glory is a flame lighted at the skies.
Dynamic SoundtrackPrepare your ears for one of the most intense dynamic soundtracks you have ever heard. Redout enhances your experience and transcends visuals, immersing yourself in a mixture of sounds and music that adapts to your playstyle and your performance on the track.
Immersive VRWe have been working hard to give you the best VR game yet. Get inside your HMD to experience 3D and distances like never before, you'll know exactly where the apex is and feel a whole new level of control. VR support is optional.
HandlingControl is the most important feeling when you are racing at 800km/h. Redout features believable physics derived from quad-copters controllers and real magnetic forces. We came up with the next generation in AG handling. There's always a way to face a corner without braking, but you have to prepare for it and use everything you've got. Steer, strafe and turbo out of a corner are the basics: upgrades and powerups will grant you even more control on your ship's behaviour. You'll need to dominate your ship before you face the advanced tracks.
Thriving Discord CommunityWhatever you are in for a casual multiplayer match or just for some chitchatting during a break, the official Discord server is there for you: https://discord.me/redout! Join our community and get to know some of the people who helped shaping Redout's lore and ecosystem, on top of getting exclusive information about development and previews on what's happening inside the Redout Universe.
A Rich ContextAD 2560.
Earth stripped of its natural resources. Global warming caused the melting of the northern polar ice cap, tropical storms ravage all areas that didnt suffer from desertification.
Pockets of humans are crawling their lives away in a few slums, descendants of those who were left behind or refused to leave. Others created huge conurbations, based upon some of the most populous cities once on Earth. Most of humanity, though, has moved on the Moon, Mars, Titan, and other Jupiters moons. Earth is often used as a location for entertainment events like hi-speed races, futuristic amusement parks and zoo parks, which allows local communities to work and profit in a harsh environment.
One of the most popular sports is the SRRL, or Solar Redout Racing League: the fastest racing league ever created, where humanity's best pilots drive high speed anti-gravity ships on magnetic tracks, risking their lives at each and every corner, in exchange for neverending glory.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.