Orcs Must Die! Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Orcs Must Die! game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, youre sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability Nightmare Mode and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!