Orcs Must Die!
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Orcs Must Die! Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, youre sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability Nightmare Mode and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.