GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The World Union is labeled the 'perfect society'. Prosperity is a science, disease and wars have vanished, sex is entertainment, and the future has never looked brighter. Suddenly this perfect society is rocked by the murder of a World Union citizen in the 'Rogue State' of Russia. His murder oddly coincides with the accidental death of a prominent professor in Adrianopolis, an important border town between the World Union and Russia. This career making case is assigned to a young woman, Phoenix Wallis who as the Senior Peace and Security staff officer has been assigned to lead the murder investigation. Her search for the truth leads to enigmatic clues, and deepening mysteries that challenge not only her case, but her very belief in the world she has sworn to protect. This story-driven, third-person game uses a 3D engine with dynamic cameras and other technologies developed by Momentum AS. Their remarkable patented facial animation technology is put to excellent use, as the game features over fifty personable characters that you'll frequently engage in dialogue throughout your investigation. Using the classic mouse in a point and click interface, players have responded enthusiastically to the intuitive and responsive control. The game features a wide variety of organic obstacles ranging from logic puzzles to hi-tech gadget manipulation to dialogue and inventory challenges.
- Original, complex story with a detailed history in a fully realized game world
- Environments and characters rendered in 3D with dynamic camera implementation
- Cinematics rendered with in-game engine for seamless graphics integration
- Click and go character control; user friendly mouse-driven interface
- Over 50 interactive characters, each created with Momentum-patented 3D facial animation technology
- Intuitive dialogue system with player choice and branching conversation paths
- Non-linearity and optional player activities offer rewarding replay ability
- Character journal captures all key game moments
- More than 40 unique locations
- Diverse range of integrated challenges, from standalone logic puzzles to hi-tech gadgetry to inventory and dialogue obstacles
- Original soundtrack
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page