GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Disgaea PC Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Two years after the death of his father, Overlord Krichevskoy, the demon prince Laharl awakens to discover that the Netherworld is in turmoil. With unlikely allies, his devious vassal Etna and the angel trainee Flonne, he must battle his way to supremacy to retake the throne and become the next Overlord. Experience the SRPG classic, now on PC!
- An SRPG from the most prolific SRPG creators in the world, Nippon Ichi Software
- Choose from over 40 unique character types
- Even with a max level of 9999, use Transmigration to start all over again, but your characters will be even stronger per level!
- Delve into the Item World, a randomly generated dungeon world, to level up your items!
- With max level characters and leveled-up items, dish out millionsof points ofdamage!
- Over-the-topbattle animations
- Geo Panels - A puzzle game within a Strategy RPG
- Lift& Throw - Throw your allies up ledges to reach enemies in hard-to-reach spots, or toss your enemies around instead!
- A zany story set in the Netherworld, where the notions of good and evil are reversed
New to Disgaea PC (It's not just a port!):
- Updated UI and textures
- Keyboard/Mouse and controller support
- Includes all content from Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
- New Steam features, such as Achievements, Cloud Saves, Badges, and trading cards
Learn about the long and prestigious history of the Disgaea series @ http://disgaea.us/
- Updated UI and textures
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.