Final Fantasy V Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the FINAL FANTASY V game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Embark on an epic adventure as four heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris.
The crystals that bring peace and prosperity to the world earth, water, fire, and wind have lost their power and are on the verge of destruction.
- Customize characters with an unprecedented degree of freedom with the job and ability system 26 unique job classes!
- Veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya has returned to recreate the characters and graphics for an enhanced experience!
- Updated controls and active-time battle system are optimized for fluid combat for PC.
- This new version also includes The Sealed Temple from the 2006 release, as well as the Tetsuya Nomura-designed optional boss Enuo, and an extraordinary soundtrack
- Includes STEAM trading cards and achievements.