GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Explore a nightmarish environment, scrounge for supplies, and battle the undead in Outbreak -- an online co-op/offline survival horror game. The clock never stops as you attempt to manage an extremely limited inventory with a murderous horde on the hunt. Choose between acquiring additional weapons, healing items, or necessary tools for progression. You have only one life. Make it count!
- Cross Platform: Play co-op with Windows, Mac & Linux together!
- Friendly play: 4-player online co-op multiplayer featuring voice chat.
- Cut the cord: All modes playable in offline single-player with pause support.
- Campaign Mode: Play the entire story alone or in up to 4-player co-op!
- Nightmares Mode: Narrative hardcore single-player story mode.
- Onslaught Mode: Fight waves of endless enemies alone or with friends!
- Offline backup: Optional Partner AI bot in solo Campaign & Onslaught modes.
- Dark atmosphere: Explore a deserted hospital infested by the undead.
- Brutal difficulty: Your character only has a single life; includes 3 difficulty settings.
- Limited inventory: Decide which items are worthy, and which should be left behind.
- Expansive arsenal: Defend yourself with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons.
- Challenging puzzles: Scour each room to solve puzzles and learn about the outbreak.
- High replayability: Semi-random enemy and item layouts make every playthrough unique.
- Distinct survivors: Seven playable heroes with unique attributes and starting equipment.
- Essential equipment: Earn during play and trade with other players.
- Play your way: Customizable gamepad, mouse and keyboard controls.
- Worldwide multiplayer: Cloud-based backend with region selector means no NAT issues.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page