Legionwood 2: Rise of the Eternal's Realm - Director's Cut
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
LEGIONWOOD 2: RISE OF THE ETERNAL'S REALM is an epic fantasy Role Playing Game (RPG) in the style of the classics of yesteryear. Playing as an elite imperial soldier trying to protect their homeland, you'll get to explore a massive, fully detailed medieval empire filled with daring adventures, outlandish treasures and dramatic conflicts. Along the way, you'll have to contend with the likes of political corruption, zombie hordes, the onset of war and a game world that changes depending on your choices and actions. Get ready to pick a side on the stage of history. Will you be the one who saves Legionwood, or will you be the one who dooms it to an age of darkness?
- 20+ hours of classic RPG gameplay.
- Dozens of minigames and sidequests to discover.
- Hundreds of different character configurations.
- Over 100 intelligent and dangerous foes.
- Non-linear storyline that makes your choices count.
- Six different endings.
The Director's Cut update also includes:
- Smarter enemy AI.
- In-game lore encyclopedia.
- Expanded endings.
- Imperial Armaments, Bardsong and Journey to Charn DLC packs.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page