Lords of Magic: Special Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Lords of Magic: Special Edition Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lords of Magic builds on the strategy template of the Lords of the Realm series and infuses it into a fantasy role-playing epic. Wield fantastic sorcery as you explore the lands, develop your abilities and form powerful alliances.
Lead an army into the darkness and prove yourself a true Lord of magic!
Lords of Magic: Special Edition includes:
- The original Lords of Magic game
- The Legends of Urak quest pack
- Blends classic fantasy role-playing with real-time strategy combat.
- Build your empire and vie to control 8 distinct capitals, be it through conquest or allegiance.
- Choose from 24 editable Lords, and develop them into warriors, mages and thieves.
- Pit your armies in real-time combat against skeletons, dragons and other powerful monsters.
- Take on epic adventures based on the legends of Merlin, Beowulf and Siegfried.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.