Lords of Magic: Special Edition
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NNVidia/ATI 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 with Hardware T&L support (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Lords of Magic: Special Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Lords of Magic: Special Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Lords of Magic builds on the strategy template of the Lords of the Realm series and infuses it into a fantasy role-playing epic. Wield fantastic sorcery as you explore the lands, develop your abilities and form powerful alliances.
Lead an army into the darkness and prove yourself a true Lord of magic!
Lords of Magic: Special Edition includes:
- The original Lords of Magic game
- The Legends of Urak quest pack
- Blends classic fantasy role-playing with real-time strategy combat.
- Build your empire and vie to control 8 distinct capitals, be it through conquest or allegiance.
- Choose from 24 editable Lords, and develop them into warriors, mages and thieves.
- Pit your armies in real-time combat against skeletons, dragons and other powerful monsters.
- Take on epic adventures based on the legends of Merlin, Beowulf and Siegfried.
Multiplayer notice: LAN and online play are unavailable.