Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
Stick RPG 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Thrust into a bizarre and unfamiliar city and find your place among strange citizens. Work, Fight, Study, Eat, Drink, Gamble, Train, Sleep, Quest, Collect, Invest, Repeat. Build up your Stats and Net Worth, collect the mysterious trans-dimensional artifacts, solve the mysteries of Paper Thin City and find your way home.
The Director's Cut contains tons of new content not available in the online version
- New Areas to explore and new Quests to complete
- A total of 25 Careers, including Lumberjack, Professor, Escort, Personal Trainer, Light Knight and Dark Lord
- 18 new Weapons
- 3 new Combat Zones
- All Cheats Unlocked
- Online and Offline Saving
- Expanded Romance System
- 2 new Mini-games
- 30 Trophies to earn
- Full Original Soundtrack in MP3 format
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page