Pizza Shop Manager
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Pizza Shop Manager is a unique combination of strategy and simulation game with some economic elements. Do your best to fulfil pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep your shop open in this fun cooking game. You take the role of Pizzeria Manager. Manage every aspect of your pizzeria and make it become the best eatery in town!!
- Complete control over YOUR menu! Design your very own pizzas: assign them a name, top them as you like and set their price.
- More than 50 ingredients to unlock and choose from.
- A detailed management mode to neatly organise your small culinary empire. Purchase new tables, adjust the business hours, add new furniture to your restaurant, advertise it, propose scrumptious offers to your customers!
- Tight competition in order to become the best restaurant in town.
- Buy restaurant furniture and equipment
- Hire waiters, cooks and a manager, each with their own skills
- Decide every detail of tables to TVs and do whatever it takes to make your customers happy!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page