Atlantic Fleet Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Atlantic Fleet game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in the deadly struggle for control of Atlantic shipping lanes.
- Protect convoys as the Allies or go on the offensive with deadly submarine wolf packs and surface raiders of the German Navy.
- Play through 30 historical Single Missions or make your own with the Custom Battle editor.
- Take on 50 mission campaigns for each navy and build your own fleet.
- Recreate the challenges of the Battle of the Atlantic as you play a Dynamic Campaign with limited resources, historical units, actual convoy routes and real world-based weather.
- No Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = full Game
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the Allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
- Up to 10 versus 10 ships in combat
- 3 Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor along with 30 Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaigns of 50 missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from 1939 to 1945
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 62 historical ship classes representing over 630 ships and 450 submarines
- 13 aircraft
- Submarine warfare, wolf packs and convoys
- Carrier operations and land-based air strikes