Imperium Romanum Gold Edition
- Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.6 GHz minimum
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- DirectX version: DirectX 9
- Graphics Card: DirectX 9 Compatible with 128MB VRAM
- Hard Drive Space: 2GB free HD space
Imperium Romanum Gold Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Imperium Romanum Gold Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Imperium Romanum is packed with a variety of new features to enhance the gameplay such as a complete overhaul of the graphic engine, a mass of authentic historical buildings such as the world famous Circus Maximus or Gladiator schools.
The Emperor Expansion pack takes the player to voyage through ancient history, from cold Britannia via the wild forests of Germania to the fertile Nile Delta in Cleopatra's Egypt.
19 challenging, new scenarios at historic places such as Aquae Sulis (Bath), Hadrians Wall, Massilia or Treverorum will require all your comprehensive economic and strategic leadership abilities to succeed. Not only your competence, but also your exposure with religion and the Roman deities like Jupiter or Venus will play an important role to accomplish your mission as a Roman governor.
Will you be able to earn the mercy of the gods and rule the empire successfully?
- Contains Imperium Romanum full version plus the AddOn "Emperor Expansion"
- Improved battle system with siege machines
- Vivid game environments with change of day and night as well as weather changes
- New historically accurate settings, units and event
- New currency and improved trade mechanics
- Crime, riots and natural disasters
- Many new units (i.e. Equites Roman horsemen)
- Historically authentic buildings (Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Insulate etc.)
- Interactive mission-mode: Activate each task when you want
- Construction of bridges, fortifications, city walls, and aqueducts
- Stunning, epic soundtrack
- Photorealistic and lively 3D-environment
Features for Emperor Expansion
- Enhanced graphics and new building designs
- 4 new, challenging campaigns:
- Conquest of Britannia
- Wilds of Germania
- Colonization of Africa
- Caesar's Civil War
- 19 new, comprehensive scenarios
- Bigger maps for Ceasar's Civil War campaign
- Many new task tablets and additional speech
- New game speed level and larger maps
- Religion and 5 deities influence the gameplay
- Includes all prior released value packs and patches