Knights and Merchants
THE SHATTERED KINGDOM:After many battles, a former kingdom has been divided into many small principalities and earldoms. The kings troops were pushed back into one last royal province, and the rulers of the other provinces waged terrible, destructive wars against one another. The whole land fell into a state of chaos and now the former royal capital itself is under
siege by the armies of the rebel lords. You belong to the last remaining group of loyal kings men, and have been commanded to go to the king in view of the imminent
THE PEASANTS REBELLION:Build a prosperous settlement with a complete economy. Arm your troops and meet the enemy on the battle field! Master these tasks and the Kings subjects will be able to live in peace and freedom again.
- Middle ages simulation and Real-time strategy
- 2 campaigns "The Shattered Kingdom" and "The Peasants Rebellion" with a total of 34 missions
- Skirmish Mode and 10 Multiplayer-Maps
- About 25 different types of buildings
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.