Knights and Merchants Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Knights and Merchants game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
THE SHATTERED KINGDOM:After many battles, a former kingdom has been divided into many small principalities and earldoms. The kings troops were pushed back into one last royal province, and the rulers of the other provinces waged terrible, destructive wars against one another. The whole land fell into a state of chaos and now the former royal capital itself is under
siege by the armies of the rebel lords. You belong to the last remaining group of loyal kings men, and have been commanded to go to the king in view of the imminent
THE PEASANTS REBELLION:Build a prosperous settlement with a complete economy. Arm your troops and meet the enemy on the battle field! Master these tasks and the Kings subjects will be able to live in peace and freedom again.
- Middle ages simulation and Real-time strategy
- 2 campaigns "The Shattered Kingdom" and "The Peasants Rebellion" with a total of 34 missions
- Skirmish Mode and 10 Multiplayer-Maps
- About 25 different types of buildings
- More than a dozen different types of characters
- Over 10 different troop types, including archers, scouts, knights, bowman and barbarians
- Multiplayer battles with up to 6 players in LAN or through the Internet
- New Musical Score