Hitman: Blood Money
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
- 'Blood Money' system: the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable weapons: modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Strong narrative: who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine: the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques: including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New control and camera system: Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves: Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI: guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page
Hitman: Blood Money FAQ
Q1. What missions are there in Hitman: Blood Money?
A1. Hitman: Blood Money consists of twelve missions, each of them is based on a kill you have to make. Most of the missions take place in different parts of USA. The game is famous for its sandbox gameplay: there are different types of traps and ways of killing and several endings for every mission.
Q2. How can I download Hitman: Blood Money?
A2. You can download Hitman: Blood Money from Steam, if you have a Steam account. If you’re planning to play it on a console, you can also buy it on PlayStation and Xbox official stores.
Q3. Can I play Hitman: Blood Money on Xbox One?
A3. Yes, there is a version of the game for Xbox One.
Q4. Where can I read reviews for Hitman: Blood Money?
A4. Hitman: Blood Money is a classic, so you’ll find its reviews all over the internet. Try Metacritic, Gamespot and Steam forums.
Q5. How many levels are there in Hitman: Blood Money?
A5. Twelve, just as many as there are missions.
Q6. Where can I get a walkthrough for Hitman: Blood Money?
A6. Many users write walkthroughs for the game or make their video versions. Youtube is full of them.
Q7. What generation of PlayStation consoles is suitable for the game?
A7. Hitman: Blood Money was originally released for PS2 and was re-released for PS3 several years ago, Io-Interactive team plans to make a re-release for PS4 soon.
Q8. Can I download Hitman: Blood Money from torrents?
A8. We recommend you not to. It is illegal and can be dangerous for your system.
Q9. Are there any cheats for Hitman: Blood Money on PS2?
A9. The game is so full of details that there are cheats for almost every level.
Q10. Is Hitman: Blood Money available for free download on PC?
A10. No, it’s a paid game. It costs $9.99 on Steam. You can also find a suitable deal on Amazon and buy a CD with a game.
Q11. Can I find cheats for Hitman: Blood Money on Xbox?
A11. Yes, there’s plenty of cheats, secret codes and Easter Eggs for Hitman: Blood Money on all the platforms.
Q12. Is there a free downloadable full version of Hitman: Blood Money for PC?
A12. Hitman: Blood Money is not a free game. In order to get a full PC version, you must buy it from Steam or Amazon.