Tropico 4 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Tropico 4 expands on the gameplay of the previous game with new political additions including more superpowers to negotiate with, along with the ability to elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial policies passed. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda! Your political mettle will be thoroughly tested, as new natural disasters will have the populace clamoring for you and your cabinet to help them recover from some of the worst Mother Nature can dish out.
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps.
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente.
- Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes.
- Council of Ministers selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions.
- National Agenda receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters.
- Trading system import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production.